At AURA Devices, we're building products that help amateur and professional athletes to push their limits and go beyond. We're a team of professionals that make new instruments to track, analyze, and improve your fitness performance. Our state-of-the-art core technology of bioimpedance analysis provides information about hydration levels and body composition changes.
We are currently hiring an Ecommerce Manager who will head management of the ecom. platform and global marketplaces and ensuring the achievement of annual targets in terms of revenue and operating expenses.
- Driving the sales performance of the e-commerce platform and marketplaces (Amazon, BestBuy, etc.);
- Ecomm. team performance and KPI achievement;
- Product management and development of our E-commerce platform;
- Managing and executing promotional campaigns;
- Working closely with demand planning and warehousing teams in order to ensure smooth order fulfillment;
- Providing analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by department.
- Strong experience in establishing, driving, and growing ecom. channels;
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field;
- Experience in young consumer electronics brands would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of current trends in high-tech fitness;
- Possession a solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks;
- High level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home option;
- Mac or PC for doing your job;
- All AURA Products of your own.