At AURA Devices, we're building products that help amateur and professional athletes to push their limits and go beyond. We're a team of professionals that make new instruments to track, analyze, and improve your fitness performance. Our state-of-the-art core technology of bioimpedance analysis provides information about hydration levels and body composition changes.
About the Digital Marketing Manager position
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who will develop, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. It would be best if you had a firm grasp of concepts regarding marketing tools, strategies, and integrated digital marketing campaigns. You will lead a digital marketing campaign from conception to complete execution. The Digital Marketing manager ensures that campaigns launch on time and within budget. You will work within Marketing Team and develop Digital Division together with CMO.
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities are:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaigns budgets.
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets, including the company website and social media pages.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms (with Communication Designer).
- Measure and report on digital marketing campaign performance, and assess these against goals such as ROI and KPIs.
- Planning and controlling the digital marketing budget and spending by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing channels.
- Brainstorm new creative growth strategies (with CMO).
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Conduct A/B tests, create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Working on Search Engine Optimization and app store optimization.
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers.
- Three years or more experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home option;
- Mac or PC for doing your job;
- All AURA Products of your own.