At AURA Devices, we're building products that help amateur and professional athletes to push their limits and go beyond. We're a team of professionals that make new instruments to track, analyze, and improve your fitness performance. Our state-of-the-art core technology of bioimpedance analysis provides information about hydration levels and body composition changes.
We're looking for an experienced Head of Sports & Health Partnerships who will drive strategic and integrated partnerships within professional, amateur sports leagues, individual athletes, companies, and health-related organizations. This person would be responsible for scouting prospective deals, creating a pipeline, managing contracts, and achieving personal and corporate goals.
Our ideal candidate knows how to build a strategy, find a next-sports star or health organization that will empower the AURA Devices brand. You'll help to understand how AURA Products help their sports routine and improve performance. You will report directly to the CMO and work closely with the Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, and Product Development teams to help AURA Devices provide the best user experience, grow sales and reach more customers.
- Develop strategic partnerships with sports leagues, organizations, and athletes;
- Develop strategic partnerships with health organizations and associations;
- Develop strategic partnerships with coaches, fitness enthusiasts and entrepreneurs;
- Create and execute sports and health partnerships strategy to build out a qualified pipeline for long-term prospects and new potential customers within other relevant verticals;
- Create deals pipeline, follow them and achieve corporate goals;
- Find and develop points of user base/revenue growth through strategic and integrated partnerships;
- Help the product development team to improve products based on the partner’s feedback.
- 3+ years of experience in business development, sports, and health partnerships;
- Bold Health/Sports market understanding. You know the current state and following trends of the high-tech sports and health segment;
- A creative leader with a passion for developing new business;
- Diverse contacts portfolio in the sports and health fields that leads to trusted partnerships;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create strong working relationships;
- Knows how to set and achieve goals;
- Skillful negotiator for high value and win-win deals.
- Competitive salary, bonuses and equity;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home option;
- Mac or PC for doing your job;
- All AURA Products of your own.