At AURA Devices, we're building products that help amateur and professional athletes to push their limits and go beyond. We're a team of professionals that make new instruments to track, analyze, and improve your fitness performance. Our state-of-the-art core technology of bioimpedance analysis provides information about hydration levels and body composition changes.
We’re now looking for a Senior VP of Sales to join us as soon as possible. You’ll lead the Sales team and play a vital role in securing our ambitious volume and profit targets for the Retail and Ecom divisions. The Senior Sales Lead will be a commercial leader with multi-channel management experience and a deep understanding of the consumer electronics market in the US.
- Development of appropriate go-to-market strategies to drive the sales objectives for new markets and owning key relationships with partners in those regions
- Own the new markets forecast across all products and routes to market
- Ownership of the sales goals and objectives for Nothing in the managed countries
- Drive the right activities to ensure that channel partners achieve our sales objectives
- Anticipate changes in the retail landscape, shopper behaviour or competitors and develop a 360-degree business plan to ensure future profitable growth
- Collaborate closely with other functions such as Finance, Operations and Marketing to align your commercial plan with other departments
- Agree, update, communicate and administer all areas of the promotional planning cycle
- Deliver an accurate twelve-month rolling forecast that accounts for sales trends, promotions, seasonality, distribution changes, NPD and product exits
- Manage a promotional budget in line with forecasts and retail activity plan
- Understand retailer profitability through the regular use of a retained margin tracker
- Align the organization to your account and negotiation objectives, with an agreed timeline of deliverables
- Proven Commercial Leader – 5+ years of hands-on sales experience managing a multi-channel territory
- Proven effective relationship builder with retailers, mobile carriers, e-tailers and distributors in the US
- Proven delivery of sales results (managing existing accounts & developing new business)
- High level of experience of key account/customer negotiations or distributor management
- Mobile technology/consumer technology sales background preferred
- Independent sales responsibility for either a consumer brand/distributor leading sales team in a territory
- An enthusiastic collaborator, only too happy to lean in and support the wider organisation and step outside of your day-to-day responsibilities
- Bias to action mindset - you’re comfortable making quick decisions and putting plans in motion
- Confident team builder, you’re able to build a successful team and prioritise their personal development and career progression.
- Integrity and humility - you’re open and honest and not afraid to admit when you don’t have all the answers.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home option;
- Mac or PC for doing your job;
- All AURA Products of your own.