At AURA Devices, we're building products that help amateur and professional athletes to push their limits and go beyond. We're a team of professionals that make new instruments to track, analyze, and improve your fitness performance. Our state-of-the-art core technology of bioimpedance analysis provides information about hydration levels and body composition changes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Influencers Manager to help guide influencer marketing campaigns from development through execution. The Influencer Marketing Manager will support the entire influencer partnership pipeline, including influencer sourcing, relationship management, content production, and strategy creation and execution, to support AURA Devices' external branding, internal company goals, and cross-functional team initiatives. Previous experience in a tech company is a huge plus!
The goal is to build a strong communications network around AURA Devices to ensure a good relationship with the general public and raise awareness of the company and brand.
- Guide strategic vision of each influencer campaign;
- Keep up-to-date on the latest social media trends and news and find opportunities to leverage them in influencers campaigns;
- Collaborate with the wider digital marketing team to align on upcoming marketing initiatives and work together to execute them;
- Find relevant influencers by having a good grasp of our branding and target audience;
- Set and develop a content calendar for influencer activation;
- Write clear briefs that clearly communicate campaign concepts, goals, and requirements to influencers;
- Manage cross-functional team planning to build and execute campaigns;
- Manage the entire lifecycle of influencer relationships to create partnership opportunities that generate brand affinity and acquire new customers;
- Build relationships with influencers and industry contacts and grow loyalty for the brand by developing the Influencer Community Program and Affiliation Program;
- Work within a budget by effectively negotiating fees and content usage rights with influencers;
- Track budgets and deliverables for influencer partnerships spanning from brand initiatives to user acquisition campaigns by balancing influencer's rates and CAC;
- Research industry trends, related current events, platform and tool updates;
- Work with an influencer marketing platform and on social media channels daily to manage campaigns;
- Nurture relationships with influencers to ensure long-term collaborations.
- 3+ years of experience in an influencer marketing role;
- Deep understanding of the tech influencer marketing space;
- A high degree of competency in influencer marketing strategy, campaign planning, and management;
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to produce accurate and quality work in a fast-paced environment;
- Passionate about the tech and wellness industries;
- Passionate about the influencer marketing industry and pop culture;
- Knowledgeable about celebrities, social media creators, and social media platforms;
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and able to work autonomously or as part of a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of Influencer Marketing technology tools such as CreatorIQ, GRIN, etc.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity;
- Flexible working hours;
- Democratic leadership and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Mac or PC for doing your job;
- All AURA products of your own.