At AURA Devices, we're building products that help amateur and professional athletes to push their limits and go beyond. We're a team of professionals that make new instruments to track, analyze, and improve your fitness performance. Our state-of-the-art core technology of bioimpedance analysis provides information about hydration levels and body composition changes.
We are seeking a Product Manager that will be helping to fuel digital growth within our ecommerce ecosystem. You'll work closely with marketing, sales, and design leaders to improve the overall ecommerce user experience. This person will work closely with our Sales Lead, helping shape and executing our global e-commerce experience.
The Product Manager supporting our ecom services is a critical role, focused on unlocking the power of our digital storefront and app experiences through a foundational service layer within our eCommerce architecture.
- Manage website feature roadmap and control improvements according to the product strategy
- Organize Ecom events, promotions and ads campaigns along with Traffic Manager to drive sales and engagement
- Partner with sales, marketing, engineering, delivery, and design leaders to build a vision, strategy, and plan for ecom platform development;
- Deliver projects/initiatives geared towards optimizing the service layer that powers our consumer experiences across multiple digital commerce platforms;
- Write requirements (user stories) for features and services that support onsite and in-app experiences;
- Analyze customer feedback, product analytics, and external benchmarks to identify new feature opportunities and make iterative product changes;
- Provide clear, transparent communication about progress, priorities, and decision-making and what data points are driving the decision-making and prioritization of the roadmap.
- You are passionate about technology and actively look at emerging trends that can enhance the experiences you will deliver in the future. You know your competition by doing research and understanding the overall competitive landscape looking for ways to differentiate from the pack;
- Passion about great products and the consumer experience with a track record of delivering on your commitments;
- Ready to solve the problems by yourself proactively;
- Self-directed in execution and require limited supervision in defining the product roadmap and little to no oversight in driving performance;
- Excellent Analytical/Problem solving skills;
- Proficiency in web analytics tools, i.e. Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Hubspot, etc.
- You can construct an evidence-based, data-driven argument in support of a product decision and direction;
- Proficient in Ecwid/Shopify/other ecom platform;
- Experience in optimizing product features after release through data-driven iteration.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home option;
- Mac or PC for doing your job;
- All AURA products of your own.